What to Expect and How to Get Around
Welcome to DaySpring!
Visiting a church service can be an unsettling experience. Whether you’re coming back to church or you’re trying it out for the first time, we know this is a big step for you.
DaySpring is a church that is caring, credible, and creative for those who are seeking answers to life’s questions. It exists to help people find meaning and joy in the midst of life’s inevitable trials and difficulties. People here are struggling with and overcoming the very same things you are. That is because they have found a new kind of life in connection with God made possible by Jesus Christ.
So, whether you’ve been discouraged … or damaged … or disenchanted with “church” in the past and want to be part of a church that is reaching outside to help people, or if you just want to grow in your understanding of how to find God’s calling in your everyday life, this church could be for you.
It’s worth a visit and we hope you will come and find something on Sunday that works on Monday. Our hope is that after your visit, you might begin to rethink your perspective on God and the Church.
The following is a survival guide to visiting DaySpring:
1) Sunday morning gatherings are at 11:00 AM. When you get to our church, you’ll notice that there are two signs outside (one for St. Christopher’s Episcopal, and the other for DaySpring.) Don’t be alarmed…you’re in the right place. Come in through the stone arches and enter at the pair of glass doors. Once inside you’ll be met by one of friendly greeters. They will be more than happy to assist you finding your way around.
2) The atmosphere is casual. People dress comfortably. We use a variety of creative elements to communicate truth in a contemporary way. Our worship expresses and reflects the truth that God is living and active in this and every generation. People of all ages seem to enjoy our services.
3) If you have children…
- They’ll stay with you in the sanctuary till about half way through the worship service.
- Be sure to pick up their very own Worship Packet before finding your seat
- Just prior to the sermon children from birth through grade 5 will be dismissed to our Children’s Church
There are lots of great churches in our area. We hope you’ll give ours a try.
We look forward to seeing you soon!